- Attendance, introductions and review syllabus
- Create a Google Drive folder and share with me. Talk about presentations
- Discuss Adobe login and do that
- Look at example of great After Effects Projects (Forest, Stuxnet, Buenos Aires) with more here (Procrastination, Breaking Bad) Ira Glass, From Paper to Screen, 29 Ways to Stay Creative)
- Terminology video
- Interface drive-by tour
- Buy the book. You will need to download the exercise files and have access to the After Effects software to do the homework.
- Do chapter one and upload your finished work to your Google Drive folder. We’ll go over it together during the next class.
- Go over chapter 1
- Discuss presentations
- Talk about first project – animated text
- Do sample Project 1 together. Download these:
- Work on ideas for Project 1 – 30 seconds long, animate a quote, song lyric or saying., add music. You may also add video and other extras if you like
- On your own time, look at this post explaining frame rates