Betzahira Green Screen Presentation

Home Presentations Applied Computer Graphics Betzahira Green Screen Presentation

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  jose0317 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

betzahira
    Participant

Liz
    Participant

I liked the focus of your presentation. Green screens are a huge element to basically anything we see in media these days. Nice job 🙂

Colson
    Participant

Super cool presentation, all the information about green screens is awesome. Not a very commonly thought of tool. Great presentation!

mochoamendoza
    Participant

Green screens are so cool. I never knew that the concept of chromakey was used at such an early time in film. Nice presentation.

cwarren95
    Participant

Nice work on your presentation. The green screen from the old film looked very complicated of what goes on in the background of the film. I wasn’t able to point out until there was a caboose that stopped by. It was funny.

cdrumond
    Participant

Great topic. Surprised they did a movie using the tecknique on 1920!

clowery43
    Participant

I loved your presentation on green screen technology. I have always been fascinated by the use of them for video editing. I enjoyed your presentation

rcarrillo22
    Participant

good job on your presentation it was cool to see a green screen used for the first time. Also it was really funny.

dbustamante13
    Participant

Neat presentation! I’ve heard of this stuff before, but I thought it was with a blue screen as opposed to a green screen. I guess the color chosen makes a difference with the costume people. If you use a green screen, nobody can wear green in that particular scene.

jose0317
    Participant

Green screen technology is widely misunderstood. Great job on focusing your presentation on greenscreens history and applications.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Instructor: Greg Loumeau