Corey's Postcard Presentation

Home Presentations Applied Computer Graphics Corey's Postcard Presentation

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  dbustamante13 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

gloumeau
    Keymaster

Please post your comments here.

betzahira
    Participant

This was really cool! One of our assignments should have been to design our own postcard!

Liz
    Participant

You spoke very well and very fluently despite having a loss for words a couple of times. The topic you covered was unique and fun, though I did feel like you got a little too deep into the details of something so simple. Overall, very nice presentation. Nice work.

Rikuharu-Ito
    Participant

I have never thought how to make post card. It was nice to know how. Good job!

cdrumond
    Participant

I really like the “old fashion” way to share moments with my family and friends and a Postcard it is a good option! Now, I can do my own Postcards!

rcarrillo22
    Participant

This presentation really opened my eyes to what it takes to make a post card. It was a really well done presentation.

mgarciabonilla
    Participant

This presentation was very informative since I didn’t know anything about postcards. They look fun and not too complicated to make! Maybe I’ll try to make some.

defund
    Participant

Very cool presentation and very informative!

dbustamante13
    Participant

Very interesting with outstanding graphics! A little tongue-tied, but that did not take away from your presentation.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Instructor: Greg Loumeau