DYLAN'S PRESENTATION

Home Presentations Applied Computer Graphics DYLAN'S PRESENTATION

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  cdrumond 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

defund
    Participant

I hope you enjoyed my presentation!

Liz
    Participant

I really liked the topic you covered! I always loved how interesting and striking band posters and album covers looked. I thought what you had to present was informative and fascinating. Nice work.

clowery43
    Participant

I used to really be into music art and cover so I definitely enjoyed your presentation. great job!

mochoamendoza
    Participant

I enjoyed your presentation. This field is very fun to work in. There are so many different projects graphic designers can work on in the music industry.

oliviaziarnik
    Participant

I really liked your presentation. Music art is something everyone sees every day so it was interesting to learn more about it!

cwarren95
    Participant

I like the designed artwork on the albums. I think of them as a Rock band Transylvania, which is like so cool where everything is cloudy and covered in blue and purple colors. Good work on that, dude!

dbustamante13
    Participant

Very interesting presentation. Looks like you provided a good course of action for anyone interested in pursuing this line of work as a career!

jose0317
    Participant

Interesting presentation on music art didn’t know much about album covers but they sure are unique and cool!

cdrumond
    Participant

Day after day I learn more about the graphic design field! Thanks for bring another exciting market.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Instructor: Greg Loumeau