Kat's Logo Presentation

Home Presentations Applied Computer Graphics Kat's Logo Presentation

This topic contains 16 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  cwarren95 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

gloumeau
    Keymaster

Please put your comments here.

betzahira
    Participant

This was the best presentation I’ve ever seen! If presentations had like a Grammy’s this presentation would have taken every award!

Liz
    Participant

Your presentation was nothing short of creative. I can see how you applied the topic of graphic design into company logos, but I wish you had backed up your theorizing with the opinions or theories of other critics. I thought it was interesting how you managed to spot things in company logos I hadn’t noticed before, but I wasn’t really convinced that, “the illuminati is real.”

Nice job, anyhow.

mochoamendoza
    Participant

I thought it was very interesting on how companies logos have hidden messages in them. The toyota logo was really that they incorporated every letter in the the logo

defund
    Participant

Very interesting presentation! I Had no idea that logos were that clever.

cwarren95
    Participant

Nice work on the project. I think it’s very cool, and also astonishing. The part about the logos you presented that show theories of what people thought what they truly represent, I was amused. They are funny to show tricks an such.

mgarciabonilla
    Participant

Super interesting and eye opener presentation. Who would have thought that logos could be so complicated? especially those that we overlook. The way she presented was also very good!

Leslie
    Participant

Interesting take on the interpretation of logos.

clowery43
    Participant

Your presentation was well done and interesting. I especially found the hidden imagery of the Toyota logo very interesting

Colson
    Participant

Awesome project very cool all the different theories and hidden imagery behind these logos. That are potentially brainwashing to unknown consumers.

jose0317
    Participant

Interesting presentation about things that are hard to see! Makes me more alert towards all logos.

Rikuharu-Ito
    Participant

Very very interesting presentation. I enjoyed looking at logos. Whenever I see logos, I will try to find the tricky designs.

rcarrillo22
    Participant

The presentation was fun and enjoyable. I never thought logos had so manny hidden images or messages. great presentation.

cdrumond
    Participant

Nice job! I am always fascinated about the creative process!

dbustamante13
    Participant

Excellent presentation! Interesting comments regarding Hyundai’s logo. Very stylized, but I can see what you are talking about regarding two people shaking hands in agreement.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Instructor: Greg Loumeau