Maria's Light and Color Presentation

Home Presentations Applied Computer Graphics Maria's Light and Color Presentation

This topic contains 13 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  dbustamante13 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

gloumeau
    Keymaster

Please put comments here.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  gloumeau.

Liz
    Participant

Very interesting and observant presentation. I liked it a lot!

Colson
    Participant

Interesting presentation, very interesting way to present a topic but also a very cool topic on the color of everything and how it all works.

betzahira
    Participant

I love how you decided to do a live tutorial on your presentation and how instead of using pictures from Google you drew them yourself.

clowery43
    Participant

I love how you used photoshop to do your presentation. Having all the topics as different layers was really interesting and I like the addition of hsl to rgb but maybe would’ve have mention cmyk as well.

cwarren95
    Participant

Nice work on the presentation. I learned how digital art works on a computer, and other mobile devices. The red, green, and blue that represents saturation are what the televisions use for people to see film or shows in color than black and white. It’s cool, I like your presentation.

defund
    Participant

I really liked your presentation and learning about how we see color.

Leslie
    Participant

Loved the format of the presentation, it illustrated the concept nicely.

mochoamendoza
    Participant

This was a great presentation. Not many people know how important color and light is in a design. Great job

cdrumond
    Participant

Well done, Maria! Beyond the interesting subject, a very creative way to make the presentation, thinking outside the box!!! Love it!!!

ksimmons2
    Participant

Unique way to approach the topic. I enjoyed how you used the layers to navigate each visual. Plus your rabbit is adorable!

oliviaziarnik
    Participant

Your presentation was great! I liked how you presented it and used examples of color in movies.

rcarrillo22
    Participant

The way you did the presentation through power point was awesome. i enjoyed the pictures and the drawings. also the topic was very interesting.

dbustamante13
    Participant

Very well done presentation. Next time might need to speak up a bit, but information presented was done in a logical and coherent manner. Very interesting discussion about Sir Issac Newton’s experiment with sunlight and the prism!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Instructor: Greg Loumeau