Stanley's Logo Presentation

Home Presentations Applied Computer Graphics Stanley's Logo Presentation

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  jose0317 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

gloumeau
    Keymaster

Please post your comments here.

Liz
    Participant

You spoke a little too quietly to fully understand, but I liked what you had to present and I think it was nice work.

cwarren95
    Participant

One of the Logos I like is NBA. The peacock feathers showing six different colors are really cool. I thought of 3 separate colors referring to hot and cold colors, just like in the primary and secondary color palettes from art class. Good work.

mochoamendoza
    Participant

I thought it was very interesting how the logos changed over time. Went from being simple text to more of an iconic design.

defund
    Participant

Very Interesting presentation! I learned quite a bit about broadcasting logos that I had never known about.

dbustamante13
    Participant

Good and interesting presentation. It was fascinating to see how these logos have really changed over the years. The only downside was that your voice was too soft and was difficult to catch all that you said.

jose0317
    Participant

logos are always so interesting to learn about. from the creation and hidden messages behind them, it was a very informative presentation on the uniqueness of logos.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Instructor: Greg Loumeau