- Discuss student game concepts: what is the name of your team? How did communications go this week? Does it make sense to have a team captain? If so, who will it be?
- Dynamics, Mechanics, Aesthetics definitions. Here are my notes
- Take a look at a sample Game Design Document
- The Pima game club is called the Game Development Guild and their e-mail address is email@example.com. They meet in this classroom. Contact them for meeting times
- Download and read Chapter 1: The Basics in textbook (Challenges). We’ll discuss it next week
- Time to work with team on board game